The Photocopy Club’s brand new exhibition project has now been announced, and this time we are giving you the chance to exhibit your work in both the UK and South Africa in October and November. All you need to do is make a collective with 3 or more people and together make a photographic work that is based on the theme of community. Once you have your project shot, you need to find a photocopier, Print your work any size from A4 - A1, in Black and white and post it to us at the address below.
Have fun, experiment and show us communities that the world may not know of. - The photocopy club 2014
‘We want you to come up with a collective name and make individual or a group images that work around the theme of community. For example: Music, Religion, sport, art, sex, politics….. think about the city you live in and what communities live within it.’
- Collectives must number between 3 and 10 members.
- Submissions must be printed in black and white using a photocopier/xerox machine with a minimum paper size of A4 (12x8in) .
- All submissions must be signed, dated on the back and show the collective’s name on the front.
- 2 copies of each submission must be made. One copy for BPB and other for Joburg Photo. These will then be separated and delivered to the exhibition spaces.
- All submissions must be sent via post or by hand to The Photocopy Club or Joburg Photo offices. No electronic submissions will be considered.
- All image rights stay with the photographer but once submitted you consent to the work being exhibited and your images being used for press. All work sent will also be available for the public to purchase for a small donation, with the money made going towards the support of the zine workshops and a split zine of the joint exhibitions.
- Any work not sold will go into the photocopy club archive and may be used at future photocopy club exhibition.
1. The Photocopy Club
65 – 67 Ridley Rd
2. The Photocopy Club Entry
Market Photo Workshop
2 President Street
Please reblog, tell friends and spread the word. x